Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who's Training Who?

As the bond between Willow and Bingo becomes stronger, I can only guess at what intrigue is set to play out. Clearly the guide dog training is a ruse, but to what end?

In the past, with the other dogs, I had at least some knowledge, some limited awareness of a plan and a mission (like smuggling microchips to foreign spies), knowing that Cheryl and I were just minor players in the drama. Now two dogs are working together in complete doggy secrecy. What seemed at a first a simple power play (a very Willow thing to do to expand her empire) has become clear: the little puppy is smarter than all of us, and Willow is no more than his willing pawn.

I will figure it out. In the meantime I'll play along with the guide dog training (even though I'm the one being trained). The ceiling is coming along, slowly. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment